Comparing the Size

As we prepare for our departure to Nicaragua, I have many "wonderings" (isn't that a nice way to say worries). Will our luggage make it? Will we adjust well? How will the kids fair? What if I can't find what I need in the market? Will we ever learn Spanish? What about learning how to navigate the roadways?

God reminded me of something through Isaiah 8: 13-14 NLT. "Make the Lord of Heaven's Armies holy in your life. He is the one you should fear. He is the one who should make you tremble. He will keep you safe."

While arriving in the Managua airport with 3 kids, a cat and a ton of luggage makes me want to tremble; I must remember that in comparison to God's Power, Sovereignty, His BIG-ness, His Dominion, His LOVE and promise to keep me safe....my "wonderings" are small.

posted by Bethany

Popular Posts