- Our feet stayed clean in America.
- Greek yogurt is very popular.
- The roads seemed wider.
- The shape of two liter soda bottles changed.
- The variety of products is astounding--still trying to wrap my mind around the peanut butter and chocolate combo and S'mores Goldfish Crackers...not to mention the gigantic campfire marshmallows.
- There are approximately 13 varieties of Cheerios and Cheez-Its.
- There are very few pedestrians on the roads...and I didn't see one chicken running free.
- A postage stamp is 46 cents. Priority Mail is $5.60.
- Vehicle engines are very quiet.
- HDTV is commonplace but I gotta say...it is kinda odd.
- Primo's Pizza on the OCNJ Boardwalk is BETTER than I remember!
|The New Shape of Soda|