Observations of America...After Having Been Gone for 3 Years

You might laugh at this list of observations.  You might think that I am crazy (although I thought we established that fact long ago).  Below is a short list of my observations of the things that have changed in America since we've been gone...well, at least things that my brain has processed as "changed".

  • Our feet stayed clean in America.
  • Greek yogurt is very popular.
  • The roads seemed wider.
  • The shape of two liter soda bottles changed.
  • The variety of products is astounding--still trying to wrap my mind around the peanut butter and chocolate combo and S'mores Goldfish Crackers...not to mention the gigantic campfire marshmallows.
  • There are approximately 13 varieties of Cheerios and Cheez-Its.
  • There are very few pedestrians on the roads...and I didn't see one chicken running free.
  • A postage stamp is 46 cents.  Priority Mail is $5.60.
  • Vehicle engines are very quiet.
  • HDTV is commonplace but I gotta say...it is kinda odd. 
  • Primo's Pizza on the OCNJ Boardwalk is BETTER than I remember!

The New Shape of Soda

Primo's Pizza


Popular Posts