A Snow Globe Existence

While we were driving the other day, I heard Andrew repeat three times to himself which state he was in at the moment. Poor kid, he was struggling to get his bearings. We've been traveling quite a bit and that trend is likely to continue...especially since we are somewhat nomadic at this point in our journey!
At times, it feels like we live in a snow globe that has been turned upside-down and shaken. Where do we live? Where are we? Where are we going today?

It reminds me of a great song by J.J. Heller...here are a few lines from her song Your Hands:

Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still
When my world is shaking
Heaven stands.


It is good to remember that no matter how upside-down and shaken our world seems...God holds us in His hands and heaven stands.

posted by bethany

Popular Posts