Where Your Treasure Is

I (Jeff) had an experience today that was special.  I would rob it of some of its specialness if I blogged about the details.  And, if I wrote one line to start the story, I would have to write 10 pages to do it justice.  So why bring up something that I am not going to bring up?  Well, because a tangential aspect of the story, was that it was one of those experiences where I wondered "what would have happened if we were not here?...if you were not helping us to be here?"  Well, as to how it would have unfolded in a nuts and bolts practical way, I don't know.  What I do know, is that I would not have had the joy of being involved in the story.  I would not have been gracefully humbled and forgiven.  I would not have shared tears of joy, relief and praise to God with my new friends in Christ.


             Some of the Beauty of Nicaragua





Popular Posts