Never More Than A Spot!

Here is what I learned on Monday.  Okay, first anyone know the children's book called The Fish Out of Water by Helen Palmer?  It looks like this.
(Thanks Amazon.com for this image). So if you know this book, you know the advice given by the fish salesman..."So much and no more. No more than a spot, or something may happen! You never know what!"  Okay, well, this applies to fish food and soap.  I put in more than a spot of soap into the fountain in our backyard...to prevent mosquitos from landing.  I turned the fountain on and went about my day.  At some point, I looked out the window...and it looked like it had snowed in Nicaragua! Oh, happy day!  I've gotta admit...I pondered whether I could put enough soap in to flood the back yard so it really looked like it snowed.  Noah thought it was a great idea. (I should probably hide the soap.)





Popular Posts