And.....We're Back.

Yes, we are back!!!

Thank you for your patience/tolerance during our sabbatical.

If you're like me, you are likely curious as to WHY we took a break from the world of blogging. Well, I (Bethany) am the primary blogger in the family.  It is therapeutic for me to write...usually. However, over the last five months I found myself in an extensive wrestling match with God. Sounds fun, huh? Um, no. No it wasn't. However, just this week...okay, let's be honest...just today, I laid down and surrendered before the Lord.  What a sense of freedom! (That is the irony only found in being a child of God).

Over the next several weeks or even months, I will try to provide you with my thoughts and musings regarding this experience.  It isn't so much that I am overly excited to share--it is more that I hope that my personal experience will give comfort and hope to others who have experienced or may be experiencing something similar in their journey with the Lord.

In addition to sharing from the heart, I would also like to restart Window Wednesdays and a peek into our family's world of homeschooling (since there is no day of the week that starts with H, I am open to suggestions on how to label this one--because we all love a cool label, right!?)




Popular Posts